Dog Friendly Homes
Perfect properties for you & your pooch
Spoodle, Shorgi, Jug? Or just a good old plain named breed?! We have a house for you and your dog.
The New Forest is dog walking heaven. The National Park has very few ‘dogs on leads’ rules, in fact, apart from the popular beaches, we don’t know of any. The tracks are good underfoot and cycling with dogs is encouraged too.
For water loving dogs we have the insiders guide to dog friendly beaches (all year, off lead), plus pubs where dogs are welcome.
In all our houses we charge £20 per dog per stay and for that you get:
- Dog bowls
- An area that dogs are expected to sleep in (none allow dogs on furniture or in bedroom areas please)
- Pretty well enclosed gardens – unless stated. We don’t like to say enclosed per se, in case Fido is also known as Houdini…
Here is a heads up from our dog blog:
- Great dog walks – the Insiders Guide
- The Forest in fall – best walks and views.
- Giant hunting – giant trees to find.